Facility reservations are only processed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. For non-business hours, please text your request to 815-289-4558.
Stateline Sports Group offers time slots at Swanson Park, Cross Park, RMS, & Kelley Meyers Park for teams and members in good standing to use for team and individual training.
Please click on the button below to view diamond availability, then "click" the diamond reservation button to request a time slot.
In order to be fair in diamond assignments, we will allow two practices a week at Swanson Park. If you request two weekdays at Swanson Park then they can not both be in the 6:30-8:00 PM slots.
A REQUEST IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF PRACTICE SPACE. IT WILL BE OFFICIAL WHEN IT APPEARS ON THE SCHEDULE.
For questions or help on a prior reservation, call (815) 312-5143.
Stateline Sports Group offers time slots at our OrthoIllinos indoor training center for our team and member use. Please read the instructions below prior to requesting space.
- Request for space will be processed during normal business hours of 7:00 - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. For reservations outside of normal business hours, text or call (815) 289-4558. Stateline Sports Group will do its best to handle these requests however there are no guarantees.
- If you request space, it is not official until it appears on the OrthoIllinois Indoor schedule.
- If reserving indoor time, the space you are requesting may be reduced based on the number of players requesting the space. (if no one else shows up to use the facility, you are welcome to use the open space).
- Teams will always take priority over individuals.
- You can reserve up to 90 minutes at the indoor facility at one time on weekdays, and 120 minutes on weekends.
- Space will only be granted for the time slots listed on the schedule.
- You cannot double-book the OrthIllinois Indoor Facility and an outside diamond for the same time.
- You can only request facility time up to 7-days in advance on a first come first serve basis.
- You can only request a one-time slot a week. On the day off if there is space available you may request additional time.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any request in order to be fair to as many of the teams as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you are the last one to leave the Indoor Center, you must close the building as per the shutdown list on the South exit door. Task includes, but is not limited to:
- Return all equipment to its proper storage area.
- Open all the nets.
- Shut off all indoor lights and fans (switches are located nest to the North and South exit doors
- Shut and lock the North exit door, and all roll-up doors.
- Shut off the lights in the upper and lower break rooms.
- Make sure everyone has left the building, and that parents have picked up all players.
Failure to do so may result in lost indoor privileges.