Facility reservations are only processed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
Stateline Sports Group Diamond Practice Request Instructions
- Click on the link provided below to access the diamond schedule and review availability for practice times.
- Diamonds are available for 1.5 hours on weekdays and for two hours on weekends. Each team is allowed to select one weekday time slot and one-weekend time slot if available.
- If space permits, teams may request additional practice time up to one week in advance. However, any additional requests are subject to approval based on availability.
- If your team has reserved a time slot and there are no other teams scheduled before or after you, you may extend your practice time.
- Please note that a practice request is not official until it appears on the schedule. We recommend checking the schedule within 24 hours after submitting your request to confirm approval or address any errors.
- Requests must be submitted using the official Stateline Sports Group request form. Requests made via email, text, or phone calls will not be processed.
- Final approval of practice requests rests with the Stateline Sports Group staff.
Thank you for following these instructions. We look forward to accommodating your team's practice needs.
For questions or help on a prior reservation, call (815) 312-5143.
During the months of October 1st through March 31st, Stateline Sports Group Teams & Members may request additional time at the facility.
- Teams or members may only request additional space one week in advance.
- Teams or members may only request up to one-half (1/2) of the facility for a maximum of 90 minutes at a time on a weekday evening.
- Teams or members may only request up to one-half (1/2) of the facility for a maximum of 120 minutes at a time on a weekend day
- Teams or members may request additional space on the day of, if space is available.
- If teams or members have reserved additional space and no other teams or members have reserved additional time or space then teams may use the additional space during their reserved time.
- Teams will have priority over members in reserving space.
IMPORTANT: If you are the last one to leave the Indoor Center, you must close the building as per the shutdown list on the South exit door. Task includes, but is not limited to:
- Return all equipment to its proper storage area.
- Open all the nets.
- Shut off all indoor lights and fans (switches are located nest to the North and South exit doors
- Shut and lock the North exit door, and all roll-up doors.
- Shut off the lights in the upper and lower break rooms.
- Make sure everyone has left the building, and that parents have picked up all players.
Failure to do so may result in lost indoor privileges.