Facility reservations are only processed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
Stateline Sports Group offers time slots at Swanson Park, Cross Park, RMS, & Kelley Meyers Park for teams and members in good standing to use for team and individual training.
Please click on the button below to view diamond availability, then "click" the diamond reservation button to request a time slot.
In order to be fair in diamond assignments, we will allow two practices a week at Swanson Park. If you request two weekdays at Swanson Park then they can not both be in the 6:30-8:00 PM slots.
A REQUEST IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF PRACTICE SPACE. IT WILL BE OFFICIAL WHEN IT APPEARS ON THE SCHEDULE.
For questions or help on a prior reservation, call (815) 312-5143.
During the months of October 1st through March 31st, Stateline Sports Group Teams & Members may request additional time at the facility.
- Teams or members may only request additional space one week in advance.
- Teams or members may only request up to one-half (1/2) of the facility for a maximum of 90 minutes at a time on a weekday evening.
- Teams or members may only request up to one-half (1/2) of the facility for a maximum of 120 minutes at a time on a weekend day
- Teams or members may request additional space on the day of, if space is available.
- If teams or members have reserved additional space and no other teams or members have reserved additional time or space then teams may use the additional space during their reserved time.
- Teams will have priority over members in reserving space.
IMPORTANT: If you are the last one to leave the Indoor Center, you must close the building as per the shutdown list on the South exit door. Task includes, but is not limited to:
- Return all equipment to its proper storage area.
- Open all the nets.
- Shut off all indoor lights and fans (switches are located nest to the North and South exit doors
- Shut and lock the North exit door, and all roll-up doors.
- Shut off the lights in the upper and lower break rooms.
- Make sure everyone has left the building, and that parents have picked up all players.
Failure to do so may result in lost indoor privileges.