The 2020/21 softball season is underway! If you want to be a part of the Stateline Fury program, click the registration link for a tryout!
Please note we have converted our registration software from SportsEngine to League Apps, requiring both new and returning players to create a family account. Once complete, you can register your daughter, and will receive an email confirming the location, date and time of your tryout.
If you have questions, please contact:
FURY RED TEAMS (A-LEVEL)
FURY BLACK OR WHITE TEAMS (B/C-LEVEL)
- Is the most common level representing approximately 70% of the teams in travel softball.
- Coached by one of the player parents on the team.
- Play 50-70 games, or more, during a season, including indoor winter tournaments.
- Will play in “B” or “Open” level NAFA, NSA, Game Day, or USSSA sanctioned tournaments.
- Play more of a local schedule with a few regional events (one-two hours from Roscoe), and at least one national tournament as selected by the Head Coach.
- The approximate financial commitment of $1,500 per player for fees/expenses.
FURY FUTURES TEAMS (B/C-LEVEL)
- The Fury Futures are the future of our organization and our sport.
- Specialized weekly winter training, the program focused on developing proper mechanics and fundamentals.
- Coached by a player's parent on the team, with help from the Program Director and experienced Fury coaches.
- Play 30-40 games, or more, during a season.
- Play in “B” or “C” level tournaments.
- Play more of a local schedule with 1-2 regional events (one-two hours from Roscoe) as selected by the Head Coach.
- The approximate financial commitment is between $800 (8U) and $1,200 (9U) per player for fees and expenses.